Thursday, April 26, 2007

yay, facebook!

I found Laura Redman today! We went to Queen's together, and rented a apartment together our second year... I lost touch with after I left Kingston. Lost her email address and everything when my icq crashed a few years ago, alas.

The internet is an amazing thing, isn't it?

And now I must go to bed, because I have to be at work at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow... We have four tour groups coming into the restaurant.

My last day at Snowflake was today, by the by! I only have one job now! No more 14 hour days! I feel so FREE!

Oh... I'm thinking about taking a break between the two jobs. Any ideas as to what I should do? My now-former Snowflake manager, Pam, told me to go somewhere sunny. Mom said to go visit the sister in Ontario. Opinions? Suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come visit your sister and niece in Ontario! (p.s. It's sunny here too.)