Sunday, April 1, 2007

Happy April, Fools!

Got a call today at the restaurant from "Room 123." The gentleman there was looking to order a Jambalaya, and his name, he said, was "Big Load." Uh huh. It was Chris, a.k.a That Weird German Guy Who Works in Maintenance.

Then, the I.T. guy from head office came up to me and very slyly informed me that he had forgotten to bring money for a tip (head office doesn't pay for food---they all have accounts). "I'll bring money in later," he said, "or maybe I can just buy you a drink?" Katie being slow on the uptake sometimes, I didn't clue in to the fact that he was asking me out until after I had already agreed.

Brady, a.k.a Sideways Cap Guy, is leaving town on Tuesday. He's going back to London, Ontario to finish his diploma in Journalism. This means tonight will be a party night, in all likelihood.

Oh, and my friend Ryan Hilliard, from NBCC-Woodstock, might be coming to visit me Easter Weekend! Ryan's living up in Edmonton, right now, and has just acquired wheels.

Anyhow, must go and meet up with my friend Tina for dinner at Carumba's.

No comments: