Thursday, November 29, 2007

If someone were to do a graph, and track my ratio of posts to having a life -- and anyone who would do that would be suffering from even less of a life than I myself am -- I suspect the graph would go like this: active social life, little to no posts. No life, posts every day.

Hmmm... What does that say about my current situation?

Having said that, I'm fairly content with how my life is unfolding at the moment. I seem to be kind of floating along right now, not making any waves. At the point when cruise control become overwhelmingly tedious, I guess I'll have to grab hold of the reins. Wow... Within two sentences, I managed to compare my life to a boat, a car and a horse. It's a wonder anything I write for the paper makes sense.

I managed to get sick last week, so I didn't accomplish all my goals for the week. Having said that, I do think I improved the quality of photographs I was submitting to the paper significantly.

Hmmm... Not much else to say, really. I had some very interesting and witty comments thought up, but I forgot them somewhere along the way. No doubt as soon as I post this blog I'll remember what they were.

Here goes... I leave the witty comment, a la Katie, up to you today.

No comments: