Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Forgive me for the lack of recent updates...

But I have very little free time. Oddly enough, I am perfectly content with this arrangement. I like both of my jobs, and when I'm not working I manage to squeeze in a fair to middling social life.

Tomorrow, I'm working both of my jobs. What this means is I will be working from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Money, money, money, right?

The other night, a couple came into the restaurant. Turns out they own the International Guide that is in all the hotels locally. They also seem to be fairly filthy rich. We hit it off quite well, and they left me a glowing comment card, plus an offer of employment as an advertising salesman (yeah, right). I have a faint suspicion they may be trying to set me up with their short, balding, swishy son, though---they sent him into the fur store twice, yesterday.

Went out on a date with a fellow by the name of Carlos, from Toronto, last night. Have run into him a few times since I came here to Banff--he's actually one of the first people I met when I first came here. Anyhow, he came into the fur store yesterday and asked for my number. Seems nice enough.

Friday, I have the day off. Heading up to Calscary for the day.

No comments: