Thursday, February 1, 2007

Sorry it's been a while...

My computer has been on the fritz. My new wireless card is picking up signals, but the strongest one lets me connect, but won't let me use the internet (what's the point in connecting, then?) The other signals all let me connect and then immediately drop me, to the delight of Artan, my house supervisor, who sits beside me using his laptop and getting just fine signals, thank you very much.

I'm writing this from the internet cafe, where I have come to pay my overdue online bills, seeing as how I've been trying to pay them off for the past several days from the comfort of my own home to no avail...

ANYHOW.

Banff is still good.

Went to the movies with Jesse last night. Hadn't seen him since New Years Eve. He's heading back home to the land down under in a month.

Went out partying with the housemates Tuesday night. Good times.

And other than that? I've been working a lot. Will post some amusing work anecdotes at a later time. For now, must go pay off that credit card bill so I can buy a plane ticket home for Missy and Janine's big day!

No comments: