Thursday, February 22, 2007

a quick post, cause I'm almost out of minutes at the internet cafe

I bought my plane ticket home for the wedding! Yayyyy. I'll be home from March 13-19, and I had better see you ALL!

Today was boring, boring, boring at work. The 1 to 10 shift sucks. By 8:00 you are ready to fall asleep. Noone was buying anything, either. Grrr.

Might go out tonight with Jess (my roommate). Not sure. I don't have to work tomorrow, but I've discovered to my dismay that it doesn't really matter whether I'm working early or not---my body is programmed to wake up at 5:00 a.m. Ugh.

Well, have a good 'un, everyone!

....Oh, yeah! I had a dream last night that someone I knew had a book published. Not me, though. I think it was my subconsciousness telling me to get off my duff and write.

No comments: