Sunday, March 11, 2007

Coming Home!!! (for a visit)

I have a helluva lot of stuff to get done here in Banff before I can leave tomorrow. I'm going home for Missy and Neen's wedding reception! Yay! I can't wait to see everyone!

Unfortunately, I booked my flight home for the 13th and only then found out that my roommate's birthday is the 13th. I'm sorry, Jess! I'm the worst roommate ever! ...But now if you want to bring someone back to the room, you can, right? lol

I'm working at Snowflake tomorrow, and then I'm busing into Calgary. I'm going to stay overnight with Rokaya. I managed to convince my boss to let me out early, so I'll be able to to take the early-ish bus in... which means we will have a chance to catch up! I haven't managed to see Rokaya since I moved to Banff in December. We keep making plans, and then they fall through.

Well, everyone in Moncton, I will see you sooooooon! Now I must go buy Jess something nice to make her forget what a lousy friend I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so getting glomped by Danielle and I!! I haven't been able to hang out with Missy and Janine because I'm a horrible person. Perhaps your arrival will rekindle the spark of hanging out with cool people.