Tuesday, May 15, 2007

All moved in and ready to start work in the morning

So, tomorrow after I finished writing that blog entry I finished moving in. Then, my new roommate and I decided our room was too small and repacked all our stuff and moved into a HUGE room in the basement of the house across the street.

My new roommate's name is Sarah. She's from Nova Scotia and seems like she'll be a lot of fun.

Sarah and I headed down to Warner Stables at around 5 for 'beer time' with the cowboys/girls. We all sat in a circle by one of the barns and drank Pilsner. Then, we headed back to our new house, where our new housemate, Richard, cooked us spagetti. What an excellent fellow!

After that, Sarah and I headed over to visit with Texas John, one of the Warner crew. He reshaped our cowboy hats for us and showed off all his rodeo trophys, etc... He showed us pictures of his parent's Quarter Horse spread in Texas. Very nice. The three of us went to the Rose and Crown, where nothing at all was happening. I did, however, notice that bartenders are very impressed by cowboys/girls. ...Actually, I noticed the same reaction when Sarah and I went to breakfast at Bruno's today.

Anyhow, looks like it's going to shape up into a fun summer.

Went on a trail ride today. Start work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a test?

"So, tomorrow after I finished writing that blog entry I finished moving in."

I only caught it on the second read.

=)

KT said...

Oops. I've been tired lately. You're not the only one to point that one out to me, though...

"So, YESTERDAY after I finished writing that blog entry I finished moving in."