Monday, May 14, 2007

Moving Day

I really quite detest moving... even when I am just moving one block over. It is beyond me how I have managed to accumulate such a large amount of useless shit in such a short amount of time. About half an hour ago I was pushing a grocery cart full of my belongings across the street, tripped on the curb and took a header into traffic. I then decided maybe it was time to take a breather from the whole moving thing, so here I am, sitting in the internet cafe.

I start work at Holiday on Horseback on Wednesday. Right now, I'm enjoying my four days of freedom.

I spent the weekend in Calgary visiting with Rokaya and Chris. It was a good time... Friday, Rokaya has a 'girl's night.' We did manicures and pedicures... Girly stuff. I also wound up doing a ton of shopping (well, not really a ton by most people's standards, but considering this is me, the anit-shopper talking, a ton). It's been getting warm, and I have almost no spring/summer clothes here in Alberta. Oops.

Okay. Break time's over. Back to ye olde grinde.

No comments: