Wednesday, January 3, 2007

first cold of the New Year! *yay*

At some point yesterday I began to notice my throat was getting scratchy. They say pride goeth before a fall, and I've been feeling smug about how healthy I am compared to everyone around me. This morning I woke up with a full blown sore throat: drank some orange juice and enjoyed the sting of it on the way down. Now I'm at that throat-clearing stage that always annoys the hell out of me in other people.

Worked from 7 til 4 today. Work from 6:30 to 4ish tomorrow. Friday is my day off: I hit the slopes of Norquay. I'd told Jesse I would probably go with him to Sunshine on Friday, but the Inns of Banff only had lift passes left for Norquay, so Norquay it is---sorry, Jesse!

Tonight, I've decided to go to a movie. The Holiday, I'm thinking. My co-worker, Ashley, is a manager at the movie theatre when she's not waitressing, and she said she'd hook me up (i.e. get me in for free).

No comments: