Sunday, January 7, 2007

frickin' colds

I have a sexy new raspy voice. Am chugging Robitusum and have sucked so many Fisherman's Friends that I can't feel my tongue any longer.

When I'm not working, I'm sleeping, trying to fight this damned thing off.

Went to Norquay with Edward the other day, as planned. We went first thing in the morning---it was quite lovely out, if cold. I met a couple from Plaster Rock, N.B.! They had been in Banff for 30 years. The hills were so icy it was less skiing and more skidding. I'm pretty sure it didn't help my cold any.

Would like to go to a movie tonight, but the movies here never seem to change over. There are only four, and I've seen Night at the Museum and The Holiday, which only leaves The Good Shepard and Rocky. Big whoop.

Think it's a night to stay in and read/watch t.v. Tonight (Sunday) is the big night for locals to go out on the town, but I don't know if I'm up for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy and recover. Vitamin C and Zinc are key.

Here in the T dot it's positivly balmy. It's early spring weather minus the mud and gross dirty snow. I wish I was in Banff with you... I miss real winter =(