Thursday, January 18, 2007

this blog entry has no title

I left the house early for work today, so that I could swing by the tailor's and get a pair of pants hemmed. She doesn't open 'til 11:30! GRrrrrrrr. She's the ONLY tailor/dressmaker in Banff, so I guess she can work whenever she damn well pleases.

Went out Tuesday night with a couple of my housemates (or flatmates, as the Brits say). $1.75 highballs at Melissa's Pub all night long. It is beyond me how I managed to wake up perky and not at all hungover the next day (yesterday).

My manager at Snowflake seems to have decided to set me up with a local. Yesterday, one of her friends came in for a chat. When he left, she rushed over to where I was inventorizing: "Did you think the man who just left was cute?" Me: "Ummmmm....?"

I work 11-8 today at Snowflake, and then tomorrow it's back to breakfasts at the restaurant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gawdangit... You haven't posted anything in 6 days. How am I supposed to continuing living vicariously through you if you don't post something interesting ASAP.

Love, your little sister.

Anonymous said...

And all?