Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Shannon!

My little sister turns 22, today. How time flys, eh?

The other night, I was out with my (18-year-old) roommate, Jess, and a couple of her friends. I was dancing with one of the guys, and he asked how old I was. "Oh, I'm really old," I said. "What, like 20?" he asked.

I'm having fun with my jobs. Which is a good thing, seeing as I work over 60 hours a week between the two.

Alex, one of my managers at the Inns of Banff asked me the other day if I would be interested in writing for the comany newsletter, so that might be a fun change.

We have a new chef and sous-chef at the Inns. I've been unknowingly serving them for the past several days. They're two youngish guys who previously worked at the 5 star restaurant at the Jasper Fairmont. The chef has a kid in Calgary and wanted to be closer to her. Anyhow, they seem nice.

Anyhow, time to get back to work!

No comments: