Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy half-birthday to me!

Today I am 24 and a half. Ancient, really. The girls I waitress with and I were trying to guess the age of one of the guys who works both maintanance and front desk at the hotel, today. He's 18 and works 60 hours a week.

My jobs are going quite well, I think. I like them both. Which is good, seeing as I am currently working every single day of the week. I'm really happy about next week's schedule. Yes, I work every day of the week, but I have several evenings free, and one morning! This means I can actually attempt to have a social life!

Must sign off now, as I have numerous errands to do this afternoon, before returning to work the evening shift at 4:30. The hotel's supposed to be at 92% capacity tonight... Among other groups, a busload of 80 people are checking into the hotel tonight, and none of them will have eaten... the restaurant may be a tad busy tonight.