Sunday, December 24, 2006

Damn those Irish and their Canadian Beer.

It is very strange to realize that it is Christmas and I am away from home. Even odder to know that while I am out here surrounded by Rockies my best friends are at home surrounded by one another and presents.

Tomorrow is Chistmas Eve. It's also the day I move into my new place. That's right, I told the Inns of Banff I needed staff accom or I was gone, and presto, they bumped me ahead in the line. (And, yes, I am aware I already said this in the previous post). Apparently two poor young boys are still out in the street because of me and my assertiveness.

Tonight I went out with Shane and Sinead (not Siobane). One of the girls at Shane's restaurant is looking for a roomie. $500 a month, but you have to provide your own furnishings. On the other hand, the place is recently renovated. I'm thinking I should ask for a look-see.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: