Tuesday, December 5, 2006

New direction

I've decided to quit Ric's. It just hasn't been going that well: I find myself dreading going into work. I'm pretty sure they think I'm an incompetant: for one thing, I got sick that first week---a cardinal sin. And secondly, there was a whole section missing from the training notes they gave me, although they seem to think I'm making that up. I ask questions, and get a LOOK, and then the response, 'It was in those papers we gave you, didn't you read them?' Anyone who knows me knows that if there is one thing I am good at, it's reading things thoroughly.

I like some of my coworkers----went out with a bunch of them last night. However, I feel like there's a 100 pound weight hanging precariously over my head. Liking my coworkers isn't enough of a reason to stay.

Tomorrow, I think I may go check out Banff.

1 comment:

Matthew Francis said...

Banff is gorgeous. Lots of potential there, too. Hope it goes well.