Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Christmas!

....that's what the Aussie's say. They look at you weird if you say Merry Christmas.

Anyhow, I'm moved into the staff accomodation. Right now I have the room to myself, and I can't really complain. It's clean, the bed's soft, there's room for all my shit, there's a common room with cable t.v. and it costs $8 a night.

Hung out with some guys on the couch last night and then went to sleep at around midnight.

Today I work at 4:00. Before that I think I'll see if I can track down Jesse. He emailed me earlier this week and said we should go ice skating today... but he doesn't have a phone and I don't think he's been checking his emails the last few days, the bugger.

Anyhoooooo.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I'm very relieved to hear that you have accomodations. Yay for assertiveness! It's been a relatively quiet Christmas and everyone has said that they miss having "Jeanne and the girls" We did a little jamming with harp, Dad on bass and Will on guitar last night. Later Will and I made eggnog from scratch with lots of rum! Yum. time for lunch gotta run. love Kath

Matthew Francis said...

That's great you still say Merry Christmas. Don't let those ridiculous Aussies try to sway you to their ways!