Sunday, December 17, 2006

I hate you, TD Bank!

Last night while at Rokaya's I tried to access my bank account through EasyWeb. No go: they said my my password was invalid. Well, I was a bit P.O.ed about it, since I wanted to pay off my creditcard bill, but I just wrote it off on the fact that Chris' computer is a piece of crap.

Just now, in Banff, I tried to access my account. No go: my password is invalid. NO IT'S NOT!!! I've been using the same internet password every since I opened the frickin' account. And what gets me, is my card is still working... the internet account just isn't.

Oh well, Banff has no TD banks, anyways. If it wasn't a Sunday I would just walk down the street and change my account this minute.

In other news, I start work tonight.

And, the Banff dollar store sells zip-all for a dollar.

No comments: