Saturday, December 23, 2006

decisions... decisions..

So, Inns of Banff found me staff accomidation surprisingly fast after I told them I was leaving if they didn't. I move in tomorrow.

Today I did my first shift at Earl's as a hostess. It's a nice place. However. I also have a job offer from the fur store I had mentioned before. And. I've got to work a certain number of hours at Inns of Banff to keep my staff com.

And that's not even counting the possibility of the Canmore job.

The fur store job would start in January. I think I'll hold onto the Earl's one for now and think on the fur one. The thing with Earl's is sure it's nice and all, but two waitressing jobs could be a bit much. Snowflake Furs would be a welcome change, I think. Plus, it also has staff accomidation, and the manager there told me she was going to keep an ear on the ground for a place for me.

Soooooo.... Any opinions?

It feels very odd to realize Christmas Eve is tomorrow. It's my only day off this week, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KT said...

If the Aunt is in Calgary sometime you'd BETTTER hitch a ride.

KT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.